Smokey Point Behavioral Hospital, Washington State’s newest psychiatric hospital will be hosting its Grand Opening on Thursday, July 13, 2017 from 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM in Marysville, WA. Washington State Governor Jay Inslee is the keynote speaker, along with guest speakers, Marie Zackuse, Tulalip Tribes Chairwoman, Dr. Richard Kresch, President and Chief Executive Officer, US HealthVest, Alfie Alvarado-Ramos, Director, Washington State Department of Veterans Affairs, and Jon Nehring, Mayor of the City of Marysville. The Grand Opening will be held at the hospital located at 3955 156th Street NE off the major interstate highway, I-5 at Exit 206, in Marysville.
- US HealthVest to Present at the Bisnow Boston Healthcare Summit
- Smokey Point Behavioral Hospital Opens New Programs for Transgender and Non-Binary Adolescents
- US HealthVest’s Ridgeview Institute-Monroe Marks Five Year Anniversary with Expansion
- Ridgeview Institute – Monroe Teams Up With Gwinnett County Sheriff to Tackle Mental Health Stigma
- Ridgeview Institute Elevates Standard of Care in Behavioral Health Treatment for Georgians Through New Partnership with GeneSight®