Smokey Point Behavioral Hospital, Washington State’s newest psychiatric hospital will be hosting its Grand Opening on Thursday, July 13, 2017 from 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM in Marysville, WA. Washington State Governor Jay Inslee is the keynote speaker, along with guest speakers, Marie Zackuse, Tulalip Tribes Chairwoman, Dr. Richard Kresch, President and Chief Executive Officer, US HealthVest, Alfie Alvarado-Ramos, Director, Washington State Department of Veterans Affairs, and Jon Nehring, Mayor of the City of Marysville. The Grand Opening will be held at the hospital located at 3955 156th Street NE off the major interstate highway, I-5 at Exit 206, in Marysville.
- Hendricks Behavioral Hospital Expanding Mental Health Access
- US HealthVest to Present at the Jefferies 2021 Healthcare Conference
- US HealthVest Expands into Indiana with New Behavioral Hospital
- Governor Holcomb Addresses Hendricks Behavioral Hospital Team on their Successful Opening
- Silver Oaks Behavioral Opens Specialized Men’s Mental Health and Chemical Dependency Inpatient Program