Smokey Point Behavioral Hospital, Washington State’s newest psychiatric hospital will be hosting its Grand Opening on Thursday, July 13, 2017 from 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM in Marysville, WA. Washington State Governor Jay Inslee is the keynote speaker, along with guest speakers, Marie Zackuse, Tulalip Tribes Chairwoman, Dr. Richard Kresch, President and Chief Executive Officer, US HealthVest, Alfie Alvarado-Ramos, Director, Washington State Department of Veterans Affairs, and Jon Nehring, Mayor of the City of Marysville. The Grand Opening will be held at the hospital located at 3955 156th Street NE off the major interstate highway, I-5 at Exit 206, in Marysville.
- OSF HealthCare and US HealthVest receive approval for new hospital
- OSF HealthCare Partnering with US HealthVest on New Behavioral Health Hospital
- US HealthVest to Present at the Jefferies 2022 Healthcare Conference
- No One is Immune to Mental Illness: Silver Oaks Behavioral Hospital Encourages You to Reach Out for Help
- US HealthVest to Present at the Bisnow Boston Healthcare Summit