Smokey Point Behavioral Hospital, Washington State’s newest psychiatric hospital will be hosting its Grand Opening on Thursday, July 13, 2017 from 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM in Marysville, WA. Washington State Governor Jay Inslee is the keynote speaker, along with guest speakers, Marie Zackuse, Tulalip Tribes Chairwoman, Dr. Richard Kresch, President and Chief Executive Officer, US HealthVest, Alfie Alvarado-Ramos, Director, Washington State Department of Veterans Affairs, and Jon Nehring, Mayor of the City of Marysville. The Grand Opening will be held at the hospital located at 3955 156th Street NE off the major interstate highway, I-5 at Exit 206, in Marysville.
- Ridgeview Institute Elevates Standard of Care in Behavioral Health Treatment for Georgians Through New Partnership with GeneSight®
- Smokey Point Behavioral Hospital Expands Services in the Pacific Northwest with New Programs for Adolescents and Adults
- Sinai Chicago Opens Center for Addiction Treatment and Recovery at Holy Cross Hospital – New Center will provide Individualized Care and Support
- Hendricks Behavioral Hospital Expanding Mental Health Access
- US HealthVest to Present at the Jefferies 2021 Healthcare Conference