Lacey, Washington – Washington has a new state-of-the-art hospital to treat specialized mental health issues. Located in the Woodland Square District of Lacey, Washington, a suburb of Olympia, South Sound Behavioral Hospital is open and offering a full continuum of psychiatric care with 108 new beds.
- Ridgeview Institute Elevates Standard of Care in Behavioral Health Treatment for Georgians Through New Partnership with GeneSight®
- Smokey Point Behavioral Hospital Expands Services in the Pacific Northwest with New Programs for Adolescents and Adults
- Sinai Chicago Opens Center for Addiction Treatment and Recovery at Holy Cross Hospital – New Center will provide Individualized Care and Support
- Hendricks Behavioral Hospital Expanding Mental Health Access
- US HealthVest to Present at the Jefferies 2021 Healthcare Conference