Lacey, Washington – Washington has a new state-of-the-art hospital to treat specialized mental health issues. Located in the Woodland Square District of Lacey, Washington, a suburb of Olympia, South Sound Behavioral Hospital is open and offering a full continuum of psychiatric care with 108 new beds.
- US HealthVest to Present at the Bisnow Boston Healthcare Summit
- Smokey Point Behavioral Hospital Opens New Programs for Transgender and Non-Binary Adolescents
- US HealthVest’s Ridgeview Institute-Monroe Marks Five Year Anniversary with Expansion
- Ridgeview Institute – Monroe Teams Up With Gwinnett County Sheriff to Tackle Mental Health Stigma
- Ridgeview Institute Elevates Standard of Care in Behavioral Health Treatment for Georgians Through New Partnership with GeneSight®