Lacey, Washington – Washington has a new state-of-the-art hospital to treat specialized mental health issues. Located in the Woodland Square District of Lacey, Washington, a suburb of Olympia, South Sound Behavioral Hospital is open and offering a full continuum of psychiatric care with 108 new beds.
- OSF HealthCare Partnering with US HealthVest on New Behavioral Health Hospital
- US HealthVest to Present at the Jefferies 2022 Healthcare Conference
- No One is Immune to Mental Illness: Silver Oaks Behavioral Hospital Encourages You to Reach Out for Help
- US HealthVest to Present at the Bisnow Boston Healthcare Summit
- Smokey Point Behavioral Hospital Opens New Programs for Transgender and Non-Binary Adolescents