Lacey, Washington – Washington has a new state-of-the-art hospital to treat specialized mental health issues. Located in the Woodland Square District of Lacey, Washington, a suburb of Olympia, South Sound Behavioral Hospital is open and offering a full continuum of psychiatric care with 108 new beds.
- South Sound Behavioral Hospital Expands Services and Capacity
- US HealthVest Presents at the Behavioral Health Business INVEST 2023 Conference
- OSF HealthCare and US HealthVest receive approval for new hospital
- OSF HealthCare Partnering with US HealthVest on New Behavioral Health Hospital
- US HealthVest to Present at the Jefferies 2022 Healthcare Conference