Lacey, Washington – Washington has a new state-of-the-art hospital to treat specialized mental health issues. Located in the Woodland Square District of Lacey, Washington, a suburb of Olympia, South Sound Behavioral Hospital is open and offering a full continuum of psychiatric care with 108 new beds.
- Hendricks Behavioral Hospital Expanding Mental Health Access
- US HealthVest to Present at the Jefferies 2021 Healthcare Conference
- US HealthVest Expands into Indiana with New Behavioral Hospital
- Governor Holcomb Addresses Hendricks Behavioral Hospital Team on their Successful Opening
- Silver Oaks Behavioral Opens Specialized Men’s Mental Health and Chemical Dependency Inpatient Program