New Lenox, IL — Several hundred guests, including community leaders, legislators and media, attended the Dec. 13 grand opening celebration and ribbon-cutting ceremony for Silver Oaks Behavioral Hospital, a new 110-bed freestanding behavioral health hospital in New Lenox. The event featured former Chicago Bears quarterback and Super Bowl champion Jim McMahon, who spoke about his struggles and experiences with depression following a successful 15-year career in the NFL.
- US HealthVest to Present at the Bisnow Boston Healthcare Summit
- Smokey Point Behavioral Hospital Opens New Programs for Transgender and Non-Binary Adolescents
- US HealthVest’s Ridgeview Institute-Monroe Marks Five Year Anniversary with Expansion
- Ridgeview Institute – Monroe Teams Up With Gwinnett County Sheriff to Tackle Mental Health Stigma
- Ridgeview Institute Elevates Standard of Care in Behavioral Health Treatment for Georgians Through New Partnership with GeneSight®