New Lenox, IL — Several hundred guests, including community leaders, legislators and media, attended the Dec. 13 grand opening celebration and ribbon-cutting ceremony for Silver Oaks Behavioral Hospital, a new 110-bed freestanding behavioral health hospital in New Lenox. The event featured former Chicago Bears quarterback and Super Bowl champion Jim McMahon, who spoke about his struggles and experiences with depression following a successful 15-year career in the NFL.
- Hendricks Behavioral Hospital Expanding Mental Health Access
- US HealthVest to Present at the Jefferies 2021 Healthcare Conference
- US HealthVest Expands into Indiana with New Behavioral Hospital
- Governor Holcomb Addresses Hendricks Behavioral Hospital Team on their Successful Opening
- Silver Oaks Behavioral Opens Specialized Men’s Mental Health and Chemical Dependency Inpatient Program