New Lenox, IL — Several hundred guests, including community leaders, legislators and media, attended the Dec. 13 grand opening celebration and ribbon-cutting ceremony for Silver Oaks Behavioral Hospital, a new 110-bed freestanding behavioral health hospital in New Lenox. The event featured former Chicago Bears quarterback and Super Bowl champion Jim McMahon, who spoke about his struggles and experiences with depression following a successful 15-year career in the NFL.
- OSF HealthCare Partnering with US HealthVest on New Behavioral Health Hospital
- US HealthVest to Present at the Jefferies 2022 Healthcare Conference
- No One is Immune to Mental Illness: Silver Oaks Behavioral Hospital Encourages You to Reach Out for Help
- US HealthVest to Present at the Bisnow Boston Healthcare Summit
- Smokey Point Behavioral Hospital Opens New Programs for Transgender and Non-Binary Adolescents