Ridgeview Institute has opened a 28 bed inpatient program for adult addiction and dual diagnosis patients. The newly remodeled building once served older adult patients, however in 2016 the older adult patients were transferred to a new, state of the art building.
- Ridgeview Institute Elevates Standard of Care in Behavioral Health Treatment for Georgians Through New Partnership with GeneSight®
- Smokey Point Behavioral Hospital Expands Services in the Pacific Northwest with New Programs for Adolescents and Adults
- Sinai Chicago Opens Center for Addiction Treatment and Recovery at Holy Cross Hospital – New Center will provide Individualized Care and Support
- Hendricks Behavioral Hospital Expanding Mental Health Access
- US HealthVest to Present at the Jefferies 2021 Healthcare Conference