Ridgeview Institute has opened a 28 bed inpatient program for adult addiction and dual diagnosis patients. The newly remodeled building once served older adult patients, however in 2016 the older adult patients were transferred to a new, state of the art building.
- Hendricks Behavioral Hospital Expanding Mental Health Access
- US HealthVest to Present at the Jefferies 2021 Healthcare Conference
- US HealthVest Expands into Indiana with New Behavioral Hospital
- Governor Holcomb Addresses Hendricks Behavioral Hospital Team on their Successful Opening
- Silver Oaks Behavioral Opens Specialized Men’s Mental Health and Chemical Dependency Inpatient Program