Ridgeview Institute has opened a 28 bed inpatient program for adult addiction and dual diagnosis patients. The newly remodeled building once served older adult patients, however in 2016 the older adult patients were transferred to a new, state of the art building.
- OSF HealthCare Partnering with US HealthVest on New Behavioral Health Hospital
- US HealthVest to Present at the Jefferies 2022 Healthcare Conference
- No One is Immune to Mental Illness: Silver Oaks Behavioral Hospital Encourages You to Reach Out for Help
- US HealthVest to Present at the Bisnow Boston Healthcare Summit
- Smokey Point Behavioral Hospital Opens New Programs for Transgender and Non-Binary Adolescents