Due to our communities increased need for mental health and chemical dependency services, Ridgeview Institute – Smyrna has expanded its inpatient services from 148 to 188 beds. The additional 40 beds expand the Specialized Women’s Program, Adult Addiction Program, Senior Adult Program, and the Adolescent Program.
- Hendricks Behavioral Hospital Expanding Mental Health Access
- US HealthVest to Present at the Jefferies 2021 Healthcare Conference
- US HealthVest Expands into Indiana with New Behavioral Hospital
- Governor Holcomb Addresses Hendricks Behavioral Hospital Team on their Successful Opening
- Silver Oaks Behavioral Opens Specialized Men’s Mental Health and Chemical Dependency Inpatient Program