Due to our communities increased need for mental health and chemical dependency services, Ridgeview Institute – Smyrna has expanded its inpatient services from 148 to 188 beds. The additional 40 beds expand the Specialized Women’s Program, Adult Addiction Program, Senior Adult Program, and the Adolescent Program.
- US HealthVest to Present at the Bisnow Boston Healthcare Summit
- Smokey Point Behavioral Hospital Opens New Programs for Transgender and Non-Binary Adolescents
- US HealthVest’s Ridgeview Institute-Monroe Marks Five Year Anniversary with Expansion
- Ridgeview Institute – Monroe Teams Up With Gwinnett County Sheriff to Tackle Mental Health Stigma
- Ridgeview Institute Elevates Standard of Care in Behavioral Health Treatment for Georgians Through New Partnership with GeneSight®