Due to our communities increased need for mental health and chemical dependency services, Ridgeview Institute – Smyrna has expanded its inpatient services from 148 to 188 beds. The additional 40 beds expand the Specialized Women’s Program, Adult Addiction Program, Senior Adult Program, and the Adolescent Program.
- Ridgeview Institute Elevates Standard of Care in Behavioral Health Treatment for Georgians Through New Partnership with GeneSight®
- Smokey Point Behavioral Hospital Expands Services in the Pacific Northwest with New Programs for Adolescents and Adults
- Sinai Chicago Opens Center for Addiction Treatment and Recovery at Holy Cross Hospital – New Center will provide Individualized Care and Support
- Hendricks Behavioral Hospital Expanding Mental Health Access
- US HealthVest to Present at the Jefferies 2021 Healthcare Conference