Due to our communities increased need for mental health and chemical dependency services, Ridgeview Institute – Smyrna has expanded its inpatient services from 148 to 188 beds. The additional 40 beds expand the Specialized Women’s Program, Adult Addiction Program, Senior Adult Program, and the Adolescent Program.
- OSF HealthCare and US HealthVest receive approval for new hospital
- OSF HealthCare Partnering with US HealthVest on New Behavioral Health Hospital
- US HealthVest to Present at the Jefferies 2022 Healthcare Conference
- No One is Immune to Mental Illness: Silver Oaks Behavioral Hospital Encourages You to Reach Out for Help
- US HealthVest to Present at the Bisnow Boston Healthcare Summit