The Older Adult Program at Smokey Point Behavioral Hospital is now open and accepting referrals for adults, ages 55 and older. The program is designed for senior adults who are experiencing thoughts of suicide or feelings of hopelessness, under mental distress, or feeling depressed due to life stress.
- Ridgeview Institute Elevates Standard of Care in Behavioral Health Treatment for Georgians Through New Partnership with GeneSight®
- Smokey Point Behavioral Hospital Expands Services in the Pacific Northwest with New Programs for Adolescents and Adults
- Sinai Chicago Opens Center for Addiction Treatment and Recovery at Holy Cross Hospital – New Center will provide Individualized Care and Support
- Hendricks Behavioral Hospital Expanding Mental Health Access
- US HealthVest to Present at the Jefferies 2021 Healthcare Conference