The Older Adult Program at Smokey Point Behavioral Hospital is now open and accepting referrals for adults, ages 55 and older. The program is designed for senior adults who are experiencing thoughts of suicide or feelings of hopelessness, under mental distress, or feeling depressed due to life stress.
- US HealthVest to Present at the Bisnow Boston Healthcare Summit
- Smokey Point Behavioral Hospital Opens New Programs for Transgender and Non-Binary Adolescents
- US HealthVest’s Ridgeview Institute-Monroe Marks Five Year Anniversary with Expansion
- Ridgeview Institute – Monroe Teams Up With Gwinnett County Sheriff to Tackle Mental Health Stigma
- Ridgeview Institute Elevates Standard of Care in Behavioral Health Treatment for Georgians Through New Partnership with GeneSight®