The Older Adult Program at Smokey Point Behavioral Hospital is now open and accepting referrals for adults, ages 55 and older. The program is designed for senior adults who are experiencing thoughts of suicide or feelings of hopelessness, under mental distress, or feeling depressed due to life stress.
- OSF HealthCare Partnering with US HealthVest on New Behavioral Health Hospital
- US HealthVest to Present at the Jefferies 2022 Healthcare Conference
- No One is Immune to Mental Illness: Silver Oaks Behavioral Hospital Encourages You to Reach Out for Help
- US HealthVest to Present at the Bisnow Boston Healthcare Summit
- Smokey Point Behavioral Hospital Opens New Programs for Transgender and Non-Binary Adolescents