The Older Adult Program at Smokey Point Behavioral Hospital is now open and accepting referrals for adults, ages 55 and older. The program is designed for senior adults who are experiencing thoughts of suicide or feelings of hopelessness, under mental distress, or feeling depressed due to life stress.
- US HealthVest Presents at the Behavioral Health Business INVEST 2023 Conference
- OSF HealthCare and US HealthVest receive approval for new hospital
- OSF HealthCare Partnering with US HealthVest on New Behavioral Health Hospital
- US HealthVest to Present at the Jefferies 2022 Healthcare Conference
- No One is Immune to Mental Illness: Silver Oaks Behavioral Hospital Encourages You to Reach Out for Help