Ridgeview Institute – Monroe is excited to announce the launch of our Women’s Track! We recognize the need to serve women through specialty groups and support the individual issues that they face in a safe, therapeutic environment. This track will include groups specific to women’s issues using evidence-based techniques including CBT and DBT. The goal of the Women’s Track is to provide high quality therapeutic services to assist women in dealing with issues such as trauma, depression, anxiety, mood disorders, stress, grief and loss, disordered eating symptoms, substance use/abuse, and more.
- South Sound Behavioral Hospital Expands Services and Capacity
- US HealthVest Presents at the Behavioral Health Business INVEST 2023 Conference
- OSF HealthCare and US HealthVest receive approval for new hospital
- OSF HealthCare Partnering with US HealthVest on New Behavioral Health Hospital
- US HealthVest to Present at the Jefferies 2022 Healthcare Conference