Ridgeview Institute – Monroe is excited to announce the launch of our Women’s Track! We recognize the need to serve women through specialty groups and support the individual issues that they face in a safe, therapeutic environment. This track will include groups specific to women’s issues using evidence-based techniques including CBT and DBT. The goal of the Women’s Track is to provide high quality therapeutic services to assist women in dealing with issues such as trauma, depression, anxiety, mood disorders, stress, grief and loss, disordered eating symptoms, substance use/abuse, and more.
- Hendricks Behavioral Hospital Expanding Mental Health Access
- US HealthVest to Present at the Jefferies 2021 Healthcare Conference
- US HealthVest Expands into Indiana with New Behavioral Hospital
- Governor Holcomb Addresses Hendricks Behavioral Hospital Team on their Successful Opening
- Silver Oaks Behavioral Opens Specialized Men’s Mental Health and Chemical Dependency Inpatient Program