Ridgeview Institute – Monroe is excited to announce the launch of our Women’s Track! We recognize the need to serve women through specialty groups and support the individual issues that they face in a safe, therapeutic environment. This track will include groups specific to women’s issues using evidence-based techniques including CBT and DBT. The goal of the Women’s Track is to provide high quality therapeutic services to assist women in dealing with issues such as trauma, depression, anxiety, mood disorders, stress, grief and loss, disordered eating symptoms, substance use/abuse, and more.
- Ridgeview Institute Elevates Standard of Care in Behavioral Health Treatment for Georgians Through New Partnership with GeneSight®
- Smokey Point Behavioral Hospital Expands Services in the Pacific Northwest with New Programs for Adolescents and Adults
- Sinai Chicago Opens Center for Addiction Treatment and Recovery at Holy Cross Hospital – New Center will provide Individualized Care and Support
- Hendricks Behavioral Hospital Expanding Mental Health Access
- US HealthVest to Present at the Jefferies 2021 Healthcare Conference