Ridgeview Institute – Monroe is excited to announce that it has entered into a contract with the Georgia Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Disabilities (DBHDD) to provide Adult Mental Health Inpatient Beds. Ridgeview will be providing services to those whom have a variety of psychiatric diagnoses and are referred by DBHDD in regions 1 and 6 within the state of Georgia.
- South Sound Behavioral Hospital Expands Services and Capacity
- US HealthVest Presents at the Behavioral Health Business INVEST 2023 Conference
- OSF HealthCare and US HealthVest receive approval for new hospital
- OSF HealthCare Partnering with US HealthVest on New Behavioral Health Hospital
- US HealthVest to Present at the Jefferies 2022 Healthcare Conference