Ridgeview Institute – Monroe is excited to announce that it has entered into a contract with the Georgia Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Disabilities (DBHDD) to provide Adult Mental Health Inpatient Beds. Ridgeview will be providing services to those whom have a variety of psychiatric diagnoses and are referred by DBHDD in regions 1 and 6 within the state of Georgia.
- Hendricks Behavioral Hospital Expanding Mental Health Access
- US HealthVest to Present at the Jefferies 2021 Healthcare Conference
- US HealthVest Expands into Indiana with New Behavioral Hospital
- Governor Holcomb Addresses Hendricks Behavioral Hospital Team on their Successful Opening
- Silver Oaks Behavioral Opens Specialized Men’s Mental Health and Chemical Dependency Inpatient Program