Ridgeview Institute – Monroe is excited to announce that it has entered into a contract with the Georgia Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Disabilities (DBHDD) to provide Adult Mental Health Inpatient Beds. Ridgeview will be providing services to those whom have a variety of psychiatric diagnoses and are referred by DBHDD in regions 1 and 6 within the state of Georgia.
- Ridgeview Institute Elevates Standard of Care in Behavioral Health Treatment for Georgians Through New Partnership with GeneSight®
- Smokey Point Behavioral Hospital Expands Services in the Pacific Northwest with New Programs for Adolescents and Adults
- Sinai Chicago Opens Center for Addiction Treatment and Recovery at Holy Cross Hospital – New Center will provide Individualized Care and Support
- Hendricks Behavioral Hospital Expanding Mental Health Access
- US HealthVest to Present at the Jefferies 2021 Healthcare Conference