Ridgeview Institute – Monroe is excited to announce that it has entered into a contract with the Georgia Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Disabilities (DBHDD) to provide Adult Mental Health Inpatient Beds. Ridgeview will be providing services to those whom have a variety of psychiatric diagnoses and are referred by DBHDD in regions 1 and 6 within the state of Georgia.
- US HealthVest to Present at the Bisnow Boston Healthcare Summit
- Smokey Point Behavioral Hospital Opens New Programs for Transgender and Non-Binary Adolescents
- US HealthVest’s Ridgeview Institute-Monroe Marks Five Year Anniversary with Expansion
- Ridgeview Institute – Monroe Teams Up With Gwinnett County Sheriff to Tackle Mental Health Stigma
- Ridgeview Institute Elevates Standard of Care in Behavioral Health Treatment for Georgians Through New Partnership with GeneSight®