Waukegan, IL – Lake Behavioral Hospital has resumed its Adolescent Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) as the school year is well under way to meet the needs of local school districts and community organizations who work with adolescents.
- Ridgeview Institute Elevates Standard of Care in Behavioral Health Treatment for Georgians Through New Partnership with GeneSight®
- Smokey Point Behavioral Hospital Expands Services in the Pacific Northwest with New Programs for Adolescents and Adults
- Sinai Chicago Opens Center for Addiction Treatment and Recovery at Holy Cross Hospital – New Center will provide Individualized Care and Support
- Hendricks Behavioral Hospital Expanding Mental Health Access
- US HealthVest to Present at the Jefferies 2021 Healthcare Conference