Waukegan, IL – Lake Behavioral Hospital has resumed its Adolescent Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) as the school year is well under way to meet the needs of local school districts and community organizations who work with adolescents.
- US HealthVest to Present at the Bisnow Boston Healthcare Summit
- Smokey Point Behavioral Hospital Opens New Programs for Transgender and Non-Binary Adolescents
- US HealthVest’s Ridgeview Institute-Monroe Marks Five Year Anniversary with Expansion
- Ridgeview Institute – Monroe Teams Up With Gwinnett County Sheriff to Tackle Mental Health Stigma
- Ridgeview Institute Elevates Standard of Care in Behavioral Health Treatment for Georgians Through New Partnership with GeneSight®