Located just 10 miles of the border in Waukegan, IL, Lake Behavioral Hospital is prepared to meet the mental health needs of Wisconsin. Lake Behavioral provides inpatient and outpatient treatment for mental health and chemical dependency for adolescents, adults, and older adults.
- Ridgeview Institute Elevates Standard of Care in Behavioral Health Treatment for Georgians Through New Partnership with GeneSight®
- Smokey Point Behavioral Hospital Expands Services in the Pacific Northwest with New Programs for Adolescents and Adults
- Sinai Chicago Opens Center for Addiction Treatment and Recovery at Holy Cross Hospital – New Center will provide Individualized Care and Support
- Hendricks Behavioral Hospital Expanding Mental Health Access
- US HealthVest to Present at the Jefferies 2021 Healthcare Conference