PLAINFIELD, Ind. (Inside Indiana Business) — While the emergency phase of the pandemic is coming to an end with vaccination rates on the rise, rates of mental health and behavioral issues due to anxiety and stress are on the rise, according to Mental Health America. In response, Hendricks Behavioral Hospital has announced plans to expand its Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) and Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) for adults to meet the need.
- Ridgeview Institute Elevates Standard of Care in Behavioral Health Treatment for Georgians Through New Partnership with GeneSight®
- Smokey Point Behavioral Hospital Expands Services in the Pacific Northwest with New Programs for Adolescents and Adults
- Sinai Chicago Opens Center for Addiction Treatment and Recovery at Holy Cross Hospital – New Center will provide Individualized Care and Support
- Hendricks Behavioral Hospital Expanding Mental Health Access
- US HealthVest to Present at the Jefferies 2021 Healthcare Conference