PLAINFIELD, Ind. (Inside Indiana Business) — While the emergency phase of the pandemic is coming to an end with vaccination rates on the rise, rates of mental health and behavioral issues due to anxiety and stress are on the rise, according to Mental Health America. In response, Hendricks Behavioral Hospital has announced plans to expand its Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) and Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) for adults to meet the need.
- Hendricks Behavioral Hospital Expanding Mental Health Access
- US HealthVest to Present at the Jefferies 2021 Healthcare Conference
- US HealthVest Expands into Indiana with New Behavioral Hospital
- Governor Holcomb Addresses Hendricks Behavioral Hospital Team on their Successful Opening
- Silver Oaks Behavioral Opens Specialized Men’s Mental Health and Chemical Dependency Inpatient Program