PLAINFIELD, Ind. (Inside Indiana Business) — While the emergency phase of the pandemic is coming to an end with vaccination rates on the rise, rates of mental health and behavioral issues due to anxiety and stress are on the rise, according to Mental Health America. In response, Hendricks Behavioral Hospital has announced plans to expand its Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) and Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) for adults to meet the need.
- US HealthVest Presents at the Behavioral Health Business INVEST 2023 Conference
- OSF HealthCare and US HealthVest receive approval for new hospital
- OSF HealthCare Partnering with US HealthVest on New Behavioral Health Hospital
- US HealthVest to Present at the Jefferies 2022 Healthcare Conference
- No One is Immune to Mental Illness: Silver Oaks Behavioral Hospital Encourages You to Reach Out for Help