Marysville, Washington – Extra Mile Military Care opened at Smokey Point Behavioral Hospital today. The program is designed for inpatient care and treatment for active duty, guard & reserve service members. The evidence-based clinical program is specially designed for combat induced PTSD or pre-existing PTSD aggravated by military service, alcohol dependency, substance misuse to include opioid dependency, dual diagnosis, depression, anxiety and mood disorders.
- Hendricks Behavioral Hospital Expanding Mental Health Access
- US HealthVest to Present at the Jefferies 2021 Healthcare Conference
- US HealthVest Expands into Indiana with New Behavioral Hospital
- Governor Holcomb Addresses Hendricks Behavioral Hospital Team on their Successful Opening
- Silver Oaks Behavioral Opens Specialized Men’s Mental Health and Chemical Dependency Inpatient Program