Marysville, Washington – Extra Mile Military Care opened at Smokey Point Behavioral Hospital today. The program is designed for inpatient care and treatment for active duty, guard & reserve service members. The evidence-based clinical program is specially designed for combat induced PTSD or pre-existing PTSD aggravated by military service, alcohol dependency, substance misuse to include opioid dependency, dual diagnosis, depression, anxiety and mood disorders.
- US HealthVest to Present at the Bisnow Boston Healthcare Summit
- Smokey Point Behavioral Hospital Opens New Programs for Transgender and Non-Binary Adolescents
- US HealthVest’s Ridgeview Institute-Monroe Marks Five Year Anniversary with Expansion
- Ridgeview Institute – Monroe Teams Up With Gwinnett County Sheriff to Tackle Mental Health Stigma
- Ridgeview Institute Elevates Standard of Care in Behavioral Health Treatment for Georgians Through New Partnership with GeneSight®