The Adult Detox Track at Smokey Point Behavioral Hospital is now open and accepting referrals for adults 18 years or older. The program is designed for adults in need of medical detoxification and treatment for alcohol, stimulants, opiates, prescription drugs, illicit drugs or methadone.
- South Sound Behavioral Hospital Expands Services and Capacity
- US HealthVest Presents at the Behavioral Health Business INVEST 2023 Conference
- OSF HealthCare and US HealthVest receive approval for new hospital
- OSF HealthCare Partnering with US HealthVest on New Behavioral Health Hospital
- US HealthVest to Present at the Jefferies 2022 Healthcare Conference