The Adult Detox Track at Smokey Point Behavioral Hospital is now open and accepting referrals for adults 18 years or older. The program is designed for adults in need of medical detoxification and treatment for alcohol, stimulants, opiates, prescription drugs, illicit drugs or methadone.
- OSF HealthCare Partnering with US HealthVest on New Behavioral Health Hospital
- US HealthVest to Present at the Jefferies 2022 Healthcare Conference
- No One is Immune to Mental Illness: Silver Oaks Behavioral Hospital Encourages You to Reach Out for Help
- US HealthVest to Present at the Bisnow Boston Healthcare Summit
- Smokey Point Behavioral Hospital Opens New Programs for Transgender and Non-Binary Adolescents