Chicago Behavioral Hospital opened an inpatient and intensive outpatient women-only program for the treatment of mental illnesses, such as depression, anxiety, postpartum depression, and suicidality. Women who have an addiction to drugs, alcohol or prescribed medication can also receive treatment in The Women’s Program at Chicago Behavioral Hospital.
- Hendricks Behavioral Hospital Expanding Mental Health Access
- US HealthVest to Present at the Jefferies 2021 Healthcare Conference
- US HealthVest Expands into Indiana with New Behavioral Hospital
- Governor Holcomb Addresses Hendricks Behavioral Hospital Team on their Successful Opening
- Silver Oaks Behavioral Opens Specialized Men’s Mental Health and Chemical Dependency Inpatient Program