Chicago Behavioral Hospital opened an inpatient and intensive outpatient women-only program for the treatment of mental illnesses, such as depression, anxiety, postpartum depression, and suicidality. Women who have an addiction to drugs, alcohol or prescribed medication can also receive treatment in The Women’s Program at Chicago Behavioral Hospital.
- Ridgeview Institute Elevates Standard of Care in Behavioral Health Treatment for Georgians Through New Partnership with GeneSight®
- Smokey Point Behavioral Hospital Expands Services in the Pacific Northwest with New Programs for Adolescents and Adults
- Sinai Chicago Opens Center for Addiction Treatment and Recovery at Holy Cross Hospital – New Center will provide Individualized Care and Support
- Hendricks Behavioral Hospital Expanding Mental Health Access
- US HealthVest to Present at the Jefferies 2021 Healthcare Conference