Chicago Behavioral Hospital opened an inpatient and intensive outpatient women-only program for the treatment of mental illnesses, such as depression, anxiety, postpartum depression, and suicidality. Women who have an addiction to drugs, alcohol or prescribed medication can also receive treatment in The Women’s Program at Chicago Behavioral Hospital.
- OSF HealthCare and US HealthVest receive approval for new hospital
- OSF HealthCare Partnering with US HealthVest on New Behavioral Health Hospital
- US HealthVest to Present at the Jefferies 2022 Healthcare Conference
- No One is Immune to Mental Illness: Silver Oaks Behavioral Hospital Encourages You to Reach Out for Help
- US HealthVest to Present at the Bisnow Boston Healthcare Summit