The adolescent intensive outpatient program at Smokey Point Behavioral Hospital is now open and accepting referrals for ages 12-17. The program is designed for teens to attend treatment while continuing to live at home and participate in their daily life.
- Hendricks Behavioral Hospital Expanding Mental Health Access
- US HealthVest to Present at the Jefferies 2021 Healthcare Conference
- US HealthVest Expands into Indiana with New Behavioral Hospital
- Governor Holcomb Addresses Hendricks Behavioral Hospital Team on their Successful Opening
- Silver Oaks Behavioral Opens Specialized Men’s Mental Health and Chemical Dependency Inpatient Program