The adolescent intensive outpatient program at Smokey Point Behavioral Hospital is now open and accepting referrals for ages 12-17. The program is designed for teens to attend treatment while continuing to live at home and participate in their daily life.
- US HealthVest Presents at the Behavioral Health Business INVEST 2023 Conference
- OSF HealthCare and US HealthVest receive approval for new hospital
- OSF HealthCare Partnering with US HealthVest on New Behavioral Health Hospital
- US HealthVest to Present at the Jefferies 2022 Healthcare Conference
- No One is Immune to Mental Illness: Silver Oaks Behavioral Hospital Encourages You to Reach Out for Help