Extra Mile Military Care Now Open at Smokey Point Behavioral Hospital
Feb. 19, 2018 – Marysville, Wash. – Extra Mile Military Care opened at Smokey Point Behavioral Hospital today. The program is designed for inpatient care and treatment for active duty, guard & reserve service members. The evidence-based clinical program is specially designed for combat induced PTSD or pre-existing PTSD aggravated by military service, alcohol dependency, substance misuse to include opioid dependency, dual diagnosis, depression, anxiety and mood disorders.
The features of the program include:
- An international toll free referral number is available 24/7, staffed with trained Military Admissions Coordinators to assist all callers, at (855) 755-6555.
- A clinical and nursing team comprised of professionals, many of whom are veterans, who possess a passion to work with the US Military, Guard, Reserves, and Veterans.
- Dedicated treatment unit for military and veterans only.
- Dedicated Medical Director, Program Director and Military Liaison leading the Gold Standard of Care.
- Proven, evidence-based treatment curriculum in accordance with DoD / VA guidelines.
- Direct involvement in care and treatment, to include weekly treatment team meetings, for referring professionals and Commander.
- Daily supervised access to exercise room with scheduled PT daily.
- Access to outdoor courtyard directly off the dedicated EMMC treatment unit.
- Smokey Point Behavioral Hospital is an in-network provider for TRICARE®, TriWest Healthcare Alliance’s Veterans Choice, Choice Plus and PC3 networks of care.
We understand the concept of teamwork. The clinical and nursing staff is comprised of professionals, many of whom are veterans themselves, who possess a passion to work with the US Military, guard and reserve service members. Our mission is to see Extra Mile patients successfully rekindle his or her personal and professional life. To accomplish this we rely on evidence-based treatment partnered with holistic approaches and a strong community spirit in support of the patient’s recovery and rehabilitation journey.
If you or a loved one knows someone seeking the Gold Standard of Care, please call the international toll free number, 24/7 at (855) 755-6555 and the Military Admissions Coordinator can assist you.
About Smokey Point Behavioral Hospital
Smokey Point Behavioral Hospital is a 115-bed behavioral hospital located just north of Seattle, Washington. The majestic Olympic mountain range is to the west, and the equally beautiful Cascade range provides an impressive view to the east. Seattle International Airport is one hour away from our facility and easily accessible by ground transportation. Military lodging for escorts is available at the Naval Support Base only two miles from Smokey Point Behavioral Hospital.
About US HealthVest
US HealthVest is a leading provider of behavioral healthcare services. US HealthVest operates Smokey Point Behavioral Hospital, Chicago Behavioral Hospital, Ridgeview Institute-Smyrna and Ridgeview Institute – Monroe and is developing additional psychiatric hospitals across the country. Accredited by The Joint Commission, US HealthVest’s hospitals provide specialized psychiatric care to patients with a full range of inpatient and outpatient services for children, adolescents, adults and senior adults. US HealthVest was founded in 2013 by Dr. Richard Kresch, formerly Founder & CEO of Ascend Health Corporation and Heartland Health Developments. For more information, please visit www.ushealthvest.com.
Richard Kresch, M.D.
President and CEO